Friday, November 18, 2011
Journal#18-The Perfect Autumn Day
The perfect autumn day consists of a cross country meet. It usually starts off as a cold brisk morning at 6:30 am. I step on a big yellow bus and pop into a brown seat and snuggle in my giant fuzzy blanket. I get so warm and snuggled up, its such a nice feeling. And then I lay down on two bus seats and fall asleep for an hour and a half. Then we arrive and we get off the bus and it smells like fall. The leaves are orange and red and yellow. The best meets are the ones you do not have to run. The sun starts to warm up the air and you lay out a blanket out in the sun and it warms your skin and it smells like Fall. You cheer on your team mates as they run past you and sip hot chocolate. Then after the meet you get back on the bus, take a short trip down the road and sit down to have a lovely meal at your local McDonald's and eat your body weight in greasy food. It is the best. Then I get home at like two o clock and i have the whole Saturday left and I go on a bike ride on the bike trail with my friend. They trail is lined with trees and it was all pretty because the colors of the leaves had changed and there was only a very slight breeze the made a few fall. It was so completely beautiful.Then I can go to Starbucks in the late afternoon, but it is still light out because daylight savings time has not occurred yet. I go in and the place is so warm and cozy because Starbucks is the bomb and it looks like Autumn in a box. Then I order my venti pumpkin spice latte. It's like holiday in a cup. Bam! with a little bit of cinnamon on top, makes it something special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment