Friday, October 14, 2011

Journal#12- Right and Wrong

If I could make up my own rules about right and wrong what would they be and why? Well I am going to talk about the rules in school because some, actually almost all, are pretty bad.  Like school is a prison now.  PACE is almost the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.  We cannot talk and are forced to hold our pee.  Like we cannot go to the bathroom.  How unfair is that.  One, we cannot even sleep if we have everything done either.  I do not have any tests, no projects and i have finished my homework even for the next week and you are telling me that i cannot sleep.  I have slept for five hours during the night and there is no possible way that i will be able to get through the next class without falling asleep, and you will not let me sleep? So unfair.  That is like setting me up to get in trouble when i am a good, straight A student who gets all of he homework done on time.  Me, perfect little student and you can't spare me two minutes of nap time. Ridiculous.  It is prison. If i had it my way, we could go to the bathroom and easily be allowed to get help on homework when that is the entire reason for PACE. We have a right to homeroom and be able to get able to get help. It is what PACE is for and  PACE is almost completely useless now because its like psycho strict and ridiculous. It makes me so mad. I think that we should be able to talk when were done.  The idea of pace is essentially good, but they cannot apply it right to make it work with out as many problems that are occurring.  I also wish we could get on the computer in pace because half of our classes deal with the computer and the most homework i ever have is in english class and everything is on the computer. It isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment