Friday, September 23, 2011

Journal #10- Logic and Resoning

Let us get this out right now. I really do not care whether we do vocab today for homework tonight. This technique is called "Reverse Psychology."  No, I am just kidding.  I am being honest.  I simply do not mind having vocab for homework tonight.  But, since the assignment is to try and convince you not to do it, I am going to do the opposite and tell you all the reasons I want to do it and hope my name gets called and you all read this beautiful persuasion.  I'm just kidding.  I do not want to do vocab at all let alone today or a week from now.  The only vice i have on my side (I do not know if that was a good word placement, but it reminds me of the show Miami Vice, and that sounds cool) is the fact that I have so much homework.  We all do. I have homework in every subject except fitness every single night.  It is almost overwhelming.  I also have a cross country meet tomorrow.  Tonight there is a football game and I am in the crew so i have to be there. You know, support the cause. The cause being... the football team (maybe a lost one at that) That was a bad joke, but really.  I had practice this morning, got up at five and chances are that I am going to hit the bed right when i get home at like 9:30 or 10:00.  Then I have to wake up, go to my meet and run three miles as fast as i can.  I will not get home until like two o'clock and then I will spend the next two hours stretching, doing exercises and icing my body down.  And also consuming a giant feast, for two hours straight.  That is a perfect Saturday.  It is lovely.  I do not want to ruin it with vocabulary.  I do not want homework, like a reflection blog to disturb my two hour nap at four.  That is just not going to happen.  Then I have to ice and stretch and foam roll again after that.  Make dinner and clean up the house because my mother is crippled.  My dog broke her ankle.  And no Mr. Langley, I did not see her crying and collect her tears.  That is just too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment