Monday, August 29, 2011
Journal #2- Manners
HEY IT'S FRANKLIN, and I am here to teach you youngin's some manners. When you are coming to my house, my momma will always tell you that you need to take your shoes off. It is always impolite to track dirt and mud throughout a strangers house, even if you do not have it on your shoes. So to avoid this i always tell my friends to take their shoes off. It is mostly a general rule so i normally do not have to remind them. I have a friend, a badger, with carpal tunnel, and she is always lagging behind me (And I'm a turtle!) So its really unusual to be faster than someone. But as a friend, I always wait for her and walk at her speed because its the polite thing to do. Never get frustrated with someone with a disability because they cannot help it. When you eat at my dinner table, Papa will always tell me to keep my elbows off the table. No body needs germs from your elbows crawling all over the table. It is gross and unhealthy. When anyone gives you a gift of anything, always be polite and nice. Especially money, you should say, "Oh no, I cannot take this, really..." but then they insist and you have to thank them repeatedly. It is always polite to ask someone before you go rumaging through out their pantry. It is the same as stealing, unless you plan on giving the food back. because in that case, you are really gross and you should never come to my house again. Ever. So my name is Franklin and you can catch me later, on pbs or disney or some sort of weird cartoon network. I will teach you all the manners you need to know. I am the friendliest turtle you'll ever meet and my friend the badger are always looking for new pals to hang around with, unless you are gross. In that case, do not come near me. I have a high gag reflex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment